Soft Play Elementary Tumbling Mat
Soft Tumbling Mats for Playrooms, Daycare, Kids Rehab. Comfortable Play with Safety in Mind.
- Available in 4'x6', 4'x8'. Thickness: 2.5"
- Cover made of durable, reinforced vinyl fabric. Core made of 1-1/8" soft polyurethane foam over a 1-3/8" thick layer of crosslink polyethylene foam.
- Hook & Loop (like Velcro) fastener on 2 short or all 4 sides.
- Now contains no Phthalates and is CPSIA 2008 compliant!
- Made in the USA!
SoftPlay Kids Tumbling Mat
click to enlarge
The SoftPlay Elementary Tumbling Mats are ideal mats for toddlers and preschoolers at home or in a daycare environment. They are soft yet safe and are made with 1-1/8" soft polyurethane foam on top of a 1-3/8" thick layer of crosslink polyethylene foam. They are designed for general physical education, tumbling, light exercise activities and general fun play for kids. These mats are excellent for kindergarten, early childhood or daycare centers, and work great as a baby crawling mat as well.
When you receive these kids playmats, you will find that one side has softer foam, and the other side has firmer foam. For use with little kids, you should orient the soft side to be on top and the firm side to be on the bottom. That way, the children have a safe, soft, cushioned surface on which to play, but if they jump up (or are older/heavier), then the firmer bottom layer prevents them from bottoming out upon landing and hitting the floor.
They are covered in tough, vinyl fabric to provide puncture and tear resistance and are easy to clean. Each mat comes with hook & loop (like Velcro) fasteners on the two short sides (or optionally on all four sides) to allow extending the mats end-to-end or side-by-side. Folding panels allow easy stacking and storage.
- Available in 4'x6' or 4'x8'.
- Thickness: 2.5"
- Cover made of durable, reinforced vinyl fabric.
- Made of 1-1/8" soft polyurethane foam over a 1-3/8" thick layer of crosslink polyethylene foam.
- Hook & Loop (like Velcro) fastener on 2 short sides to join mats end-to-end.
- Hook & Loop (like Velcro) fastener on all 4 sides to join mats end-to-end or side-by-side.
- CPSIA 2008 compliant.
- Complies with testing standard ASTM F963.
- Does NOT contain lead.
- Does NOT contain phthalates.
Common Uses and Applications:
- Little kids tumbling and play mat
- Colorful and fun pediatric physical therapy mat
- Kids mat for summer saults
- Play areas in daycare centers and kindergartens
These SoftPlay mats are excellent for child play, but their softer top layer density does not lend itself well to gymnastics, martial arts or other activities that require a firmer surface to prevent ankle and wrist injuries. For firmer folding mats, you can choose from our other in-stock or made-to-order folding panel mats.
Made in the USA